Apply to St. John's University
Please visit here for the most recent available data on employment and graduation rates.
St. John’s University welcomes students who were previously enrolled at St. John’s to apply for readmission. To be considered a Readmit Applicant, students must meet the following criteria:
- Have been previously enrolled at St. John’s University as a matriculating student with at least one semester successfully completed at the University
- Has not been registered for classes at St. John’s for one or more consecutive semesters
- Did not attend another college or university after leaving St. John’s (Students who have attended another college or university should apply as a transfer student)
To apply for readmission to St. John’s University, please complete the Readmit Supplemental Application, noting the deadlines below, and return to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. As part of the readmit process, students may be required to submit additional credentials, including but not limited to official high school transcripts, standardized test scores, college transcripts, a statement of activity, and other documents as determined by the Office of Undergraduate Admission. If you have questions regarding the readmit application process, please call 718-990-2000 or email [email protected].
Students applying for readmission must submit a completed readmission application and all requested supplemental documentation by the following dates:
- Readmission for the Fall 2018 term is now closed
- The deadline to apply for the Spring 2019 is Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
Students who apply for readmission after these dates are not guaranteed admission review.