Student sitting at chairs and student walking through lobby of building

Graduate/Law Aid

Entering graduate students seeking financial assistance from any federal or institutional source of funding (including student loans) are required to submit a copy of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the Federal Processing Center designating St. John’s University, federal institution code number 002823, as one of the recipients.

Visit to complete the FAFSA.

St. John's encourages all students to file their FAFSA on an annual basis.

Graduate Loan Process

Loan Resources

Stay Informed

Additional Resources