Seokhee Cho, Ph.D., is a Professor in the Department of Administrative and Instructional Leadership in The School of Education, and Director of the Center for Creativity and Gifted Education. She has written numerous books and articles on gifted education and creative problem solving.
1. Yankees or Mets?
2. Best advice for students?
Priority and balance
3. Beach or mountains?
4. Favorite part of teaching at St. John’s?
5. If you could have dinner with any person, who would it be?
A newly arrived international student
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
7. If you could spend 24 hours in any city, where would it be?
8. In one word, describe St. John’s.
9. Favorite place on campus?
10. Coffee or tea?
11. Kindle or real book?
12. In three to five words, why is a St. John’s degree so valuable?
13. Starbucks or Dunkin’?
14. Spring? Summer? Winter? Fall?
15. What is your hidden talent?
16. Carnesecca Arena or MSG?
17. How do you show your St. John’s pride: hoodie, T-shirt, or hat?
18. Important lesson learned from a student?
19. Three things you cannot live without
Water, glasses, cell phone
20. What is your fantasy career?