St. John's Mobile Apps
St. John's University Mobile App
St. John's mobile application is a University-wide initiative to provide the SJU community with mobile access to aacademic course listings, campus maps and building locations, university news feeds, campus events, important phone numbers, etc. You can also find links to dining services, transportation, service opportunities, and public safety access.
Get essential student information and services anytime, anywhere on your mobile device including:
- Your weekly class schedule
- Grades and Transcripts
- Pay bills and review any holds
- Review financial aid information
- Academic resources
- Schedule appointments with college and career counselors
Set the icons you use most as your favorites so they are at your finger tips.
Tour St. John's
Thinking of attending St. John's University? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
Key features include:
- Self Guided Tours
- Landmarks and Buildings
- Custom Walking Tour
- Interactive Panoramas
St. John's International Student App
As an international student, you will find much of the information you need about American universities online. Learn why studying at St. John's University is the right choice for you! Download our free app to access and share everything you need to know about St. John's University.
- Facts about St. John's University
- Programs of study on each campus
- School contacts for more information
- Get notifications on upcoming dates and important deadlines
- Interactive campus map
- Watch videos and view photo galleries
St. John's University Alumni App
The St. John’s Alumni Community Mobile App is a tool the University is making available to alumni and St. John’s University supporters to better meet their growing needs for career movement, transition and mentoring and for up to date information about the University. The University has partnered with QuadWrangle to create our App that is tailored to our alumni needs and allows each and every alumnus to stay connected to the University in a new and vibrant way.
This App provides you with a curated news feed based on your interests, as well as an internal messaging service and a career networking tool called ClassRing. Through this Mobile App you can also update your personal, biographic, contact and employment information. You have access to upcoming events that are geographically close to you and view all upcoming St. John’s events across the country. The App also allows alumni to search for fellow SJU graduates through our alumni directory including the ability to search by real-time location. The Search Directory is password protected and accessible only by St. John’s alumni and staff.
St. John's Career Fair App
If we say career fair you say... initimidating? overwhelming? stressful? This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of preparing for and attending the St. John's University career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of the stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of employers attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each employer accelerates your research
- Ability to search for employers that match your filters
- Mark employers as favorites and find those employers on the floor plan!
- Also get tips on appearance, elevator speech, and general approach.
St. John's Davis Library App
The St. John's University Kathryn and Shelby Collum Davis Library launched a mobile app that provides you with a streamlined but functionally powerful interface that allows you to:
- Search the catalog of the Manhattan Campus Library
- Place holds and renew items
- Manage your library account
- Search Library databases and digital archives
- Check for courses offered in the School of Risk Management
- Stay up to date on Library news and events
- Ask a question
There is also a new way to search for books. No need to search by field or enter full words and no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters or words and get search results as you type.