computer search

CCPS Queens Forms

If you would like to schedule an appointment with your advising dean, please visit

The following are frequently used forms by Queens CCPS Students.

For more information on policy and procedures related to the forms, please contact the CCPS Dean’s Office: [email protected]

Click here to view the current and upcoming Academic Calendar.

Queens Deans Office Forms (CCPS Students Only)

CCPS Priority Number Request Form

CCPS Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors: Check your SJU email account for SUMMER/FALL 2023 pre-registration notifications from [email protected]

  • March 22 – notifications sent to Juniors and Seniors
  • March 28 – notifications sent to Sophomores

CCPS First-year students: Continue to check with your advisor for pre-registration/advisement information.

CCPS Queens Withdrawal Form

Spring 2023

January 18


First day of classes

January 24


Last day to drop/add a class

February 7


Last day to drop a class (without transcript notation)

March 31  


Last day to withdraw from a class or apply for a pass/fail option

For a full listing of important dates / deadlines please view the academic calendar on:

Change of Major

Use this form to change from one CCPS major to another CCPS major.

Use the internal transfer form (access through UIS: Student Tab/ Student Records link) to    

  • Transfer to a major offered by other SJU college (SJC, ED, TCB, Pharmacy)
  • Transfer into CCPS from another SJU college.

Change of Minor

Use this form to declare or change a minor

  • For a full listing of CCPS minors and requirements, please click here

  • To view a listing of all SJU minors /requirements and how your credits may apply, please run the What If feature on your Degree Works report.  For instructions, click here

Academic Leave of Absence
(Use this form to request an academic leave of absence)

CCPS Fast Track Form

Use this application to apply to CCPS only sponsored fast track programs.

Graduate Student Forms

Application to Extend Deadline for Incomplete Grades

CCPS Student Travel/Research Request Forms

Student Travel/Research Funding Requests