Ryan Cooney ’18C earned his bachelor’s degree in physics from St. John’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. The Massapequa Park, NY, native returned to alma mater to pursue his M.B.A. in International Business at The Peter J. Tobin College of Business.
1. Resident or commuter?
2. If you could have dinner with anybody, who would it be?
3. In one word, describe St. John’s.
4. Favorite class that is not a part of your major?
5. Yankees or Mets?
Let’s go Mets!
6. DAC, Montgoris Dining Hall, or Marillac?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. How do you show your St. John’s pride: hoodie, T-shirt, or hat?
All of the above
9. In three words, describe your perfect lazy Sunday.
Oversleep, Xbox, Netflix
10. If you could spend 24 hours in any city, where would it be?
11. Coffee or tea?
12. Kindle or real book?
13. Three things you cannot live without?
My family, music, exercise
14. Starbucks or Dunkin’?
15. Spring? Summer? Winter? Fall?
16. Favorite place to study on campus?
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
17. Sicilian or Neapolitan?
18. Carnesecca Arena or MSG?
19. Spring Fling or Winter Carnival?
20. What will your business card say in five years?
“Expect the Unexpected”