Sports and recreational activities constitute one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Opportunities are available in the management of professional, college, secondary school and community sports, as well as for rewarding careers in the leisure and recreation industries. The sport management degree programs provide graduates with the specialized skills to succeed in a wide range of career choices.
St. John’s University is home to three Sport Management programs:
- Sport Management, Bachelor of Science
- Sport Management, Fast Track Program
- Sport Management, Masters of Professional Studies
Students within the division can obtain
- A four year bachelor degree
- A two year graduate degree
David P. Hedlund, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chairperson
The Lesley H. and William L. Collins College of Professional Studies
St. John's University
Queens, NY 11439