Law and Religion Forum
The Law and Religion Forum is the Center’s daily blog on recent scholarship, cases, and law and religion news from across the globe. The Forum offers:
- The Scholarship Roundup, a compilation of books on law and religion.
- Commentary by CLR faculty and guest bloggers.
- Podcasts on Supreme Court law and religion cases.
- Videos of presentations by Center faculty and guests.
- Updates on Center activities and a Photo Gallery.
- Information about CLR programs, including the Center’s Tradition Project.
- Conversations with authors about recent law and religion scholarship.
- Online symposia on law and religion topics.
To learn more, please read this message from Mark L. Movsesian, CLR's Director. To share your thoughts and feedback, please contact us.
Mark L. Movsesian
Marc O. DeGirolami