- 92% employment–representing every sector (BigLaw, government, public interest, clerkships, etc.)
- #28 nationally for placing graduates in full-time, long-term legal jobs (2016 ABA employment summary)
- #38 nationwide for placing graduates in the 100 biggest law firms, making St. John's Law a National Law Journal "Go-To Law School"
- One of the most affordable private law schools in New York by debt load
- Over $20 million awarded as scholarships in 2016-2017
Faculty Who Prepare You For the Profession
- 19 clinics and centers and dozens of externships providing hands-on experience
- Individualized, proactive, integrated approach to career development that ensures that every student has a customized plan for success
- A loyal network of 16,000+ who give, teach, mentor, and hire
- The advantage of starting your career with support in New York City
Gain a competitive edge in the dynamic legal marketplace:
- J.D. Program
- Accounting: J.D./M.B.A. and J.D./M.S.
- Bankruptcy: J.D./LL.M.
- Business Administration: J.D./M.B.A.
- Government and Politics: J.D./M.A.
- Health Care Administration: J.D./M.P.A.
J.D. Admissions Office
St. John's University School of Law
Belson and Finley Halls Room 3-37
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
Phone: 718-990-6474 Fax: 718-990-2526
Sample Student Programs
Law School Courses
Journals and Activities
Centers and Clinics
Study Abroad Programs
Joint Degree Programs
Pathways to a Profession
Intellectual Property Honors Program
International Honors Program
Mattone Family Instititue for Real Estate Law Honors Program