- 92% employment–representing every sector (BigLaw, government, public interest, clerkships, etc.)
- Bar passage for 10+ years exceeding the state-wide average
- Most affordable private law school in New York by debt load
- 90% of 2016 entering class received a scholarship–$38,380 average award
Faculty Who Prepare You For the Profession
- 19 clinics and centers and dozens of externships providing hands on experience
- Individualized, proactive, integrated approach to career development that ensures that every student has a customized plan for success
- A loyal network of 16,000+ who give, teach, mentor, and hire
- The advantage of starting your career with support in New York City
Gain a competitive edge in the dynamic legal marketplace:
- J.D. Program
- Accounting: J.D./M.B.A. and J.D./M.S.
- Bankruptcy: J.D./LL.M.
- Business Administration: J.D./M.B.A.
- Government and Politics: J.D./M.A.
- Health Care Administration: J.D./M.P.A.
- Professional Studies: J.D./B.S.
Continue your legal educations and build marketable skills in our Graduate Programs for U.S. and foreign-trained attorneys:
St. John's University School of Law
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439