Presentation and Information
Tour of the Law School Facility
Information sessions for 2014 will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, January 6, 2014
- Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Law School information sessions begin at 5:30 p.m. in the Belson Moot Court Room on the second floor of the Law School. You can register for an information session online or by emailing the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 718-990-6474.
- St. John’s University Event (at Law School) – Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Queens College Event (at Law School) – Wednesday, April 20, 2014
College and University Visits
If visiting the Law School is not an option, you can meet Law School Admissions Office representatives at recruiting events at colleges and universities nationwide.
- Stony Brook University Event (at Stony Brook) – Wednesday, April 9, 2014
- Binghamton University Event (at Binghamton) – Thursday, May 1, 2014
Please RSVP via email to email@example.com.
Admitted Student Programs
Admitted Student Days
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
- Thursday, April 24, 2014
- Thursday, June 5, 2104
Alumni and Admitted Student Receptions
- Nixon Peapody LLC - Washington DC, Monday, March 24, 2014
- Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto, Date and Time TBD
- Mayer Brown LLP, Date and Time TBD
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, Date and Time TBD
Admissions Office representatives attend all the LSAC Forums. For more information please visit LSAC.org.
Visit and Tour of the Law Building
The Admissions Office schedules individual tours and first-year class sit-ins. Please call us at 718-990-6474 at least two days in advance to set up a tour.
Directions and Hotel Information
For more information about visiting St. John's School of Law or for Law School admissions information, please contact us.