International Business, Master in Business Administration
The MBA degree program with a concentration in international business is designed for graduate business students seeking the leadership and decision-making skills to handle complex financial, cultural, and ethical challenges of operating in a global business environment, resulting in the attainment of a global strategic mindset.
Please see a list of our Management faculty.
All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level. In addition to the application form and non-refundable application fee candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
For additional information, please contact:
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
111C Bent Hall
Queens, NY 11439
Global Approach to Education
Reflecting the Tobin College of Business’ s global orientation, students have the option of studying at the University’s Rome campus for a semester or more. They profit from being part of a multicultural student body in which 34% of Tobin’s students come from abroad. As a result, graduates develop a comprehensive understanding of the interconnected, 21st century global marketplace, which also helps graduates secure positions in global corporations, non-profits and governmental agencies.
Complete Your MBA in Rome, Italy
Did you know that you can complete all or part of your MBA degree at St. John's University's Rome, Italy campus? In Rome we offer the same AACSB accredited MBA program as the NY campuses, allowing MBA students the opportunity and the flexibility to study at the different campuses and experience the different cultures of Rome and New York City.