Post a Job or Internship
All full-time and part-time job opportunities and internships are available to undergraduate and graduate students and alumni via St. John's CareerLink (NACElink), powered by Symplicity. This system is a comprehensive tool that allows employers to register with University Career Services. Once registration is approved, employers can enter their current job or internship postings directly to the St. John's CareerLink System, which can be accessed by our entire student body.
Please note: St. John's University School of Law has its own Career Services office and is the only place where opportunities for law students and attorneys are posted. To post an employment/fellowship/internship opportunity for a law student or an attorney, visit the: Law Career Services web site.
How to Post Job Opportunities and Internships:
(to recieve a St. John's CareerLink username and password)
- Click here to access the St. John's CareerLink Employer Login.
- Select the "Register" tab and complete the Registration page completely, and make sure that under the Services Requested portion you select "Job Postings." (If you want to post an internship, you must select "Job Postings.")
- Once completed and submitted, a University Career Services staff member will review the information provided on your registration.
- Once your registration is approved, an e-mail will be generated to your account with a username and password to access the system. You will then have access into the St. John's CareerLink System and can then post a job by selecting "Post a New Job/Internship." Then follow the directions below:
REGISTERED USERS, please follow the directions below:
- Go to St. John's CareerLink
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on "Post Jobs," then click on the "Add New" button and enter or copy/paste your information as indicated on the form.
- All positions* go to a holding bin for approval. You will receive a response usually within three business days.
* Note: Jobs and internships should be well-suited to a college student's career field and needs. We reserve the right to refuse any postings that we deem not appropriate.
Employers can also post to multiple schools that are part of the NACElink system for a fee:
If you have questions regarding this new system, please call University Career Services at (718) 990-1327.