Division of Student Affairs
The mission of the Division of Student Affairs is to promote student success through collaborative partnerships that support the educational mission of St. John's University.
To accomplish this mission, members of the Division work with students, faculty, and other administrators to:
- Focus on student learning and facilitate for individual growth and development.
- Generate a sense of community through active promotion of the institution's core values.
- Enhance the quality of campus life by providing a broad range of services, programs and events.
- Serve as advocates for students, removing barriers and helping them to resolve conflicts.
Please follow our official Twitter @StJohnsU_SA for updates on our iniatives across the University.
Areas that are part of the Division:
- Campus Recreation
- Center for Counseling and Consultation
- Community Development
- Disability Services
- Leadership Development
- Multicultural Affairs
- Performing Arts
- Residence Life
- SOAR (Sexual violence Outreach, Awareness, and Response)
- Student Conduct
- Student Development
- Student Health Services
- Student Operations
- University Career Services
- Wellness Education and Prevention Services
University Center, Terrace Level
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.