Welcome to the International House at St. John’s University—an exciting and innovative academic experience that will help you become a global citizen.
In DaSilva and O'Connor Halls, we have created an international community that allows students to explore global opportunities that are available while studying at St. John’s and after graduation.
This community will enable you to
- Live with like-minded students as you focus on gaining a better understanding of important global issues
- Engage in some of the world’s cultures by participating in targeted activities including service learning and language tables
- Improve your language skills
- Prepare for study abroad and fellowships with cross-disciplinary internships abroad
- Explore global opportunities available after graduation such as the prestigious Fulbright U.S. Student Program, Rhodes Scholarships, and Marshall Scholarships
- Prepare for international careers with résumé writing and mock interviews