Multicultural Student Organizations
Multicultural Affairs advises multiple cultural, religious, and social justice student organizations that are essential, active, and valued components of our community. Their histories and traditions are the fabric of our University.
We welcome you to use this page to browse and learn how to get involved in the multicultural student organizations that exist at St. John’s University!
- African Students Association
- Albanian Culture Club New for Spring 2018
- Caribbean Students Association
- Chinese Cultural Association
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association
- Circolo Italiano Society
- Haitian Society
- Hellenic Society
- Irish Society
- Indian Subcontinent Student Organization
- Latin American Student Organization
- Philippine-Americans Reaching Everyone
- Polish Culture Club
- Sensacion Dance Team New for Spring 2018
- Vietnamese Student Association
- Catholic Student Community
- Coptic Society
- Jewish Students Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Sinai's Radiant Liturgical Dance Ministry
Can’t find an organization that interests you? Contact Student Government, Inc. for help starting your own organization.