Haven and AlcoholEdu
These two online courses will empower you to make well-informed decisions about issues that affect your college years and beyond.
What Is Haven?
Haven is a confidential course on healthy relationships, sexual violence, stalking, and relationship violence to help you understand sexual assault and learn about consent.
What Is AlcoholEdu?
AlcoholEdu is a confidential, science-based course that will empower you to make well-informed decisions about alcohol, prepare you to respond to risky situations, and help you reach your personal and academic goals.
How to Complete Haven and/or AlcoholEdu
Before you begin, please remember:
- All survey responses are confidential.
- Each course will require about 45 minutes to complete.
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- Your progress is saved automatically, so you may complete each course in multiple sittings.
- Courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience.
- Technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the Help link in each course.
To get started on your coures, follow these steps:
- Log on to MySJU at mysju.stjohns.edu
Note: Your MySJU username is your email address without "@stjohns.edu". It is in the following format:
firstname.lastname15where '16' represents the 2-digit year of entry to St. John's University. If you need assistance logging in please call the Help Desk at 718-990-5000.
- After logging, navigate to the Campus Life tab to view the Wellness Education portlet (pictured below).
Click Access Haven and AlcoholEdu to start and/or resume your courses.
If you have questions or need assistance with Haven and AlcoholEdu, please contact Ruth DeRosa, Associate Director of Wellness Education and Prevention Services, at [email protected].