Bankruptcy Procedure CLE Course
Learn from a leading bankruptcy attorney, author, speaker and professor, Lawrence Ahern, while earning CLE credits.
Register today to reserve your space!
Elevate the level of your practice, and earn CLE credits, by taking an online, fully interactive course from St. John's premier Bankruptcy LL.M. program. Convenient evening hours over a thirteen week timeframe allow you to fit this course into your busy work schedule without travel or time out of the office.
Professor Lawrence Ahern—leading expert in the field, and the author of the West treatise on the topic—will teach Bankruptcy Procedure, live, online and fully interactive.
Here's how this course will help you:
- Focus on procedures you use every day in practice
- Learn the risks and penalties for failure to follow procedural rules
- Find out how to use procedure as a tool to achieve your clients’ goals
- Study how procedural rules can affect substantive outcomes
- Understand the compensation process
- Study the ethical rules
- Learn winning strategies
Course Begins August 31, 2015
Register by August 17, 2015 to Reserve Your Space
- Course registration fee is $1,250. Special group pricing for two or more is $1,000 per person.
- Course begins Monday, August 31, 2015, and ends November 30. No class on Labor Day, September 7. Classes run from 5:40 - 7:40 p.m. Eastern Time.