Rome, Italy, campus
Enjoy a timeless academic experience in Italy’s “Eternal City.”
At the St. John's Rome campus, you benefit from the outstanding residential and academic resources of a world-class Catholic university within walking distance of central Rome and Vatican City.
Since St. John’s University opened its Rome, Italy campus in 1995, we have offered quality programs that embody the St. John’s tradition of excellence and service. As a result, the campus draws students from across the United States and around the world.
Our campus offers students the wonderful opportunity to experience Rome with many of the comforts of home. Facilities include:
- A fully wired computer lab with printers for your use
- Double and triple rooms
- High-speed wireless internet
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Beautiful central courtyard and common spaces
- Full-time bilingual residence life staff, including Residence Directors and Residence Assistants
- 24-hr security desk, along with key card entry to the building
- Shared microwaves and refrigerators on each floor for food preparation and storage
- Three modern kitchens stocked with pots and pans for student use
- Coin-operated laundry machines in the building
Our Rome campus is located at:
Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21A
- Explore the history of the Rome campus with Anthony Ferrara!
- Learn about meals included on our semester-length programs by visiting our semester program and food page
- Get to know all the campus's expectations and services, including rules for using the campus's shared kitchens, by reviewing our Rome Campus Guide (as of May 2018).