Because we believe that no student should miss out on study abroad due to finances, St. John’s offers incredible work opportunities for St. John’s students attending our semester programs. Learn how you can make study abroad more affordable while enhancing your resume.
Please see the attached Work Opportunities flyer for a list of available positions:
- Office of Global Studies Assistant
- Resident Assistant - Paris, France
- Resident Assistant - Rome, Italy
- Academic Service - Learning Assistant
- Language Tutor - Paris, France; Rome, Italy; Seville, Spain
Valuable Internship Opportunities
St. John's international internship program offers students with advanced French, Spanish, or Italian language skills the opportunity to gain invaluable overseas work experience while immersed in an unrivaled environment for honing their foreign language skills.
Please note: students will need faculty approval in order to begin an internship.
For more information, please visit our site on internships in Europe.