Enjoy a timeless academic experience in the famed “City of Light.”
Home to many of the world’s leading business and cultural centers, Paris is a wondrous place where the past meets the future, filled with endless opportunities for those who want to immerse themselves in the life of a dynamic city.
Students will stay in the newly renovated, comfortable environment of the St. John's Paris location, in the popular St-Germain district of Paris. The location is situated within a six-story structure containing approximately 20,000 square feet of space offering a mixture of residences, classrooms, office and support space. Best of all, you have immediate access to the incomparable artistic, cultural and educational resources available only in Paris.
You will be living across the street from the Vaneau metro stop and the famous Le Bon Marché, with all of Paris’s major attractions—such as the Musée d’Orsay, Musée du Louvre, Jardin du Luxembourg, and the Cathédral de Notre Dame—just a short metro ride or longer walk away.
The facility is newly renovated and combines modern conveniences with centuries-old style to give you an appreciation for the Parisian culture.
The building features:
- A fully-wired computer lab with printers for student use
- Spacious meeting rooms and student lounge
- Bilingual staff, including a Residence Director and resident assistants to assist you with your needs
Room accommodations include:
- Two single beds, wardrobes and study desks per room (one per student)
- Linens provided for your use during your stay
- Air conditioning in each room
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- Digital phones
- In-room sinks, with shared full bathroom facilities on each residence floor
- 24-hour security
Our Paris location is located at:
93, rue de Sèvres
Please click here to learn about the semester program and food page, covered by the program fee.