Three New York City Locations
Choose Manhattan if you want to be in the heart of New York City.
- High-tech classrooms, library, and bright and open common areas
- Convenient to all mass transportation, world-class museums, Wall Street, TriBeCa and SoHo
Choose Queens if you want a university campus experience.
- A 105-acre campus located in one of New York City’s five boroughs
- Ultramodern dormitories and superb athletic facilities
- Opportunities to cheer our champion Red Storm soccer and basketball teams to victory
Choose Staten Island if you want a university experience with a small-town feel
- Friendly, small-college environment with the resources of a major university.
- Free shuttle buses connect students to the Queens campus, to points of interest on Staten Island and to the celebrated Staten Island Ferry.
All of our campuses have 24-hour security. Click here for photos and details about each campus.