English Language Institute
Our new, innovative programs connect the classroom to the real world, focusing on the English you will need to communicate effectively in academic, business, or personal settings. In our classes, we use up-to-date technology tools to talk about today’s news; help you write clear, organized emails and essays; and improve your comprehension of movies, conversations and lectures. Our methods – like our materials – are new and fresh, and will help you achieve your goals.
The Language Connection is dedicated to helping students after regular class times by offering many program extras, and our online application is available in multiple languages.
Come Join the English Language Institute
- Location Choice: campuses in Manhattan and Queens
- Tuition: reasonably priced courses - $1890 for intensive, 7-week sessions
- Approach: courses incorporate technology and focus on the English used in everyday life and in undergraduate and graduate programs
- Conditional Admission to St. John's University: available for qualified students who complete our full-time program
- Housing: modern dormitory and dining facilities available
- Schedule: flexible, year-round programs. Full – or part-time enrollment available.
- Au Pairs: each course qualifies for CEUs (continuing education units) towards your educational requirement
- Free or low-cost excursions around NYC to see the sights and experience NYC culture and life
- Free conversation partners who help students to improve their speaking and listening skills
- Free student workshops on topics such as How to Write the College Application Essay, Tips for Summary Writing and The Art of Small Talk