The St. John’s Campus Ministry Plunge Program offers an exciting opportunity to students! Students immerse themselves in Vincentian Service in places like Philadelphia, Panama, Lourdes, Denver, Los Angeles, Niagara Falls, NY and New York City. The service opportunities range from working on agricultural projects, housing restoration and assisting pilgrims on their journey, just to name a few. Key elements of the plunges also include community building and living simply. As students engage themselves and are given the time to reflect on their experience, the true Vincentian understanding of the poor comes alive.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Plunge (Winter)
- Niagara Falls, New York Plunge (Summer)
- Denver, Colorado Plunge (Spring)
- Macon, GA Plunge (Spring)
- Los Angeles, California Plunge (Spring)
- Panama Plunge (Summer)
- Lourdes, France Plunge (Summer)
- Houston, Texas Plunge (Winter)
- Washington D.C Plunge (NEW!) (Spring)
- St. Louis, Missouri Plunge (NEW!) (Winter)
- Tuba City, Arizona Plunge (NEW!) (Spring)
- Ukraine Plunge (NEW!) (Summer)
- Mexico Plunge (NEW!) (Summer)
Applications for our Summer Plunges (Panama, Lourdes, Niagara Falls, Mexico, Ukraine) will open at the beginning of the semester. Click HERE to apply!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jordan Bouchard: [email protected]; (718) 990-3354 (Queens Campus), Fr. Tri Duong: [email protected] (718) 390-4497 (Staten Island Campus). Follow us on Twitter @