Philosophy & Education
Student will assist in preliminary research for the construction of a field report and literary review addressing issues in one of two projects on learning environments and technology.
- Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills.
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Experience conducting basic research.
- GPA of 3.6 or higher.
- Must be available to meet on Wednesdays (online or Skype).
- A genuine interest in Philosophy, Computer Science, Education or a related Humanities field is strongly recommended for this project to be of direct interest to the student.
- Assist in library research and preparing online surveys.
- Assist in testing/reviewing different types of technology to see which are more effective.
- Assist in recording/sorting/storing data/research.
- Related research tasks as needed based on the selected student's research abilities.
- The focus of the research internship will be on Classical and Contemporary Learning environments.
Semesters Recruiting: Fall & Spring
Year: Sophomore, Junior, Senior
Campus(es): Queens and Manhattan
Position Title: Intern
Hours per Week: 4
Type of Position: Unpaid
Position Status: Open
Christine Salboudis, Adj. Professor
St. John’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
E-mail: [email protected].