Student Research Assistant
Virtual Reality and 3D Printing Technology Applications for Consumer Products and Services that improve Productivity and Profits
Businesses and Markets have changed enormously due to the use of high speed Internet, Smart Phones, Global Supply Chains that transcend national borders, speed, agility, and delivery anytime and anywhere; this dynamic has created new ways of designing, making, and delivering products and services, that include the use of Virtual Reality and 3D Printing Technology a MUST, to survive and succeed.
- Senior or Junior with a GPA of 3.5 or higher, highly motivated, enjoys Virtual Reality apps and willing to design everyday products that can be printed in 3D Printers.
- Professor will initiate ideas for Virtual Reality and 3D applications; however, students' input and creativity are valued, so much so, ensuing collaborative projects can be fun and productive.
- Level: Undergraduate
- Year in Program: ONLY highly motivated Seniors or Juniors who enjoy VR and 3D applications to everyday products and services
- Semesters Recruiting: Fall and Spring
- Campus(es): Queens
- Hours per Week: 5 to 8 hours
- Type of Position: Unpaid
Position Status: Open
Interested in this Job?
If you are interested in this research opportunity, call Dr. Jay Nathan at 718-990-1879, or e-mail [email protected]