Student Alumni Association
Become a Representative of the Student Alumni Association and tap into our vast alumni network! As a member of this prominent organization, you’ll represent St. John’s University and the Office of Alumni Relations at various events and functions, networking with our alumni and friends and gaining exposure to successful professionals. There’s simply no better way to prepare to become one of tomorrow’s leaders.
Responsibilities and Benefits
As one of our Representatives, you’ll serve a vital role on campus, acting as a liaison between the student body, our alumni and friends and the entire St. John’s community. You will also represent the University and the Office of Alumni Relations at a variety of major events and programs.
Responsibilities and benefits include:
- Represent the current student body of St. John’s to alumni, friends and other members of the University community
- Have the opportunity to attend select Alumni Relations events and functions, including Alumni Insider’s View…Programs and other initiatives
- Form lasting friendships with fellow students and get to know the other Representatives
- Network with alumni and friends at a variety of events, discussing your shared St. John’s experiences
- Learn from our alumni what it takes to be a leader and how to succeed in the professional world
- Have a chance to receive a partial scholarship
Download our application.
Office of Alumni Relations