Lewis Avenue Alumni Association
St. John’s University was established in 1870 in a small farmhouse in Brooklyn. That early location evolved into the Lewis Avenue campus, located at the intersection of Lewis Avenue and Willoughby Avenues. Alumni from this cherished former location remain an integral part of St. John’s today, and the Lewis Avenue Alumni Association is their way of staying connected to each other and the University.
For over five decades, graduates of our former historic campus have gathered for an annual Lewis Avenue Alumni Reunion, reminiscing about old times and catching up with great friends.
For more information, please contact Office of Alumni Relations at (718) 990-6232 or by e-mail at [email protected]