St. John’s University Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America
Show your pride with the St. John’s University Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America, and get a $150 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases.
Apply for the St. John’s University Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America that rewards customers with cash back on all of their purchases, all while helping to support St. John's University initiatives. In addition to earning cash rewards for yourself, use of this card benefits St. John's University at no extra cost to you!
Here are some of the features of the St. John’s University Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card from Bank of America, with a $150 cash rewards bonus offer:
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- 2% cash back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs
- 3% cash back on gas
- You will earn 2% and 3% cash back on up to $2,500 in combined purchases in those categories each quarter. After that, the base 1% earn rate applies to those purchases.
- Get a $150 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.*
For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click here and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application.
* Bonus Cash Rewards Offer. You will qualify for $150 bonus cash rewards if you use your new credit card account to make any combination of Purchase transactions totaling at least $500 (exclusive of any fees, returns and adjustments) to your account within 90 days of the account open date. Limit 1 bonus cash rewards offer per new account. This one-time promotion is limited to customers opening a new account in response to this offer and will not apply to requests to convert existing accounts. Other advertised promotional bonus cash rewards offers can vary from this promotion and may not be substituted. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the bonus cash rewards to post to your rewards balance. The value of this reward may constitute taxable income to you. You may be issued an Internal Revenue Service Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) that reflects the value of such reward. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither we nor our affiliates, provide tax advice.
This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa and Visa Signature are registered trademarks of Visa International Service Association, and are used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
© 2018 Bank of America Corporation.
Assistant Director, Affinity Partners
Office of Alumni Relations
Tel (718) 990-6817
Click here to apply online.