St. John’s University has a "rolling admission" deadline policy, which means you can apply at anytime. However, there are some dates and deadlines for priority status or for admission to a specific program. Please visit our Deadlines & Notifications page for more specific information.
Choose your application type below for a checklist that will help you “check it off” your to-do list.
NOTE: We waive the application fee if you apply using our online application.
- Certain programs may have additional application requirements. Please check to see if your program has additional application needs.
- Essay and recommendation letters are not mandatory, but they are recommended for most undergrads. This is a requirement for the Pharmacy program.
- Upload your final high school transcripts, including final grades and date of graduation with your online application.
- Home schooled students can submit an official home school transcript for review for admission. Upon enrollment at St. John’s, home school students will need to present proof of graduation by submitting a letter of substantial equivalency from your state of residency or official results from a GED or high school equivalency test.
- If you need to upload documents after submission, please submit via:
St. John’s University
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Attn: Undergraduate Admission Processing
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
Email: [email protected]
- Have SAT and/or ACT scores sent directly to the University by the testing agency (new and transfer freshmen only). SAT code: 2799 / ACT code: 2888
- Learn more about applying test-optional