Undergraduate: Staten Island
Fall/Spring Block tuition (12-18 credits)
Base Tuition for Traditional Students
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business, students (Years 3-4)
Staten Island 3-Year Accelerated Program
Important Additional Information
- 2018-2019 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2018 through Spring of 2019
- Summer and Winter courses are offered on a per credit rate.
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full or on a University Payment Plan before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.
*The Staten Island Tobin College of Business rate for students in their third and fourth year reflects the Staten Island base rate plus the prevailing differential of $1,738.