Undergraduate: Queens, Manhattan and Online Learning
|Fall/Spring Block tuition (12-18 credits)|
|Per credit||Per Semester||Per Year|
|Base Tuition for Traditional and Distance Learning Students||$1,323||$19,845||$39,690|
|The Peter J. Tobin College of Business, students (Years 3-4)||$1,380||$20,693||$41,386*|
|Pharm.D. majors (Years 3-6)||$1,515||$22,722||$45,444**|
Important Additional Information
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
- 2017-2018 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2017 through Spring of 2018
- Summer and Winter courses are offered on a per credit rate.
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.
*The Tobin College of Business rate for students in their third and fourth year reflects the base rate plus the prevailing differential of $1,696.
** The rate for Pharm. D. students reflects the base rate plus the prevailing differential of $5,754 assessed beginning in the third year.