School or College
Rate Per Credit
The School of Education
College of Professional Studies
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
St. John's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences with the exception of:
School Psychology Major
Library Science Major
Speech Language Pathology Major
Ph.D. Clinical Psychology Major
College of Pharmacy and Heath Sciences
Masters in Public Health
Institute for Biotechnology
Important Additional Information
- 2018-2019 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2018 through Spring of 2019
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full or on a University Payment Plan before registration can be completed.
- The University reserves the right to change the schedule of tuition and fees when necessary, but every effort is made to maintain them at the lowest possible level.