We offer students a rolling admissions process, which means we accept applications right up until the beginning of each enrollment term. Complete the free St. John's Application or Common Applicaation, then send in your required documents (college transcripts, statement of activity, etc), so that a decision can be made and a credit evaluation conducted. We will complete the course-by-course evaluation within 24-48 hours after you have been admitted.
Complete your application by providing:
- Official or Unoffical College Transcripts.
- Official High School Transcript, complete with date of graduation printed on it, is required if you do not have an Associates degree
- If you have a gap in your education years, please include a "Statement of Activity" with your application.
Easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Complete the free St. John's Application or Common Applicaation
- Submit your College Transcripts, High School Transcripts, and Statement of Activity.
- A decision will be rendered 24-48 hours from when your documents are processed. Documents take one week to be processed once received by the Office of Admission.
- You will automatically be reviewed for a transfer scholarship at the time of the decision if you have 12 or more credits and GPA of at least 2.0.
- Your credit evaluation will be completed once you are admitted.
- Transfer Student Services will contact you regarding a registration appointment.
If you have attended an international institution, please provide these additional materials:
- Your official college/university transcripts from each institution you previously attended.
- Transcripts from international universities need to be accompanied by an evaluation from a NACES (www.naces.org) accredited evaluation service. The Peter J. Tobin College of Business require evaluations be completed by World Education Services (www.wes.org)
- If you have not yet received an associate’s degree you must submit your final, official high school transcript (including date of graduation).
- A statement of activity explaining any gaps in education (if applicable).
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Radiological Science Program
For students applying to the Radiological Science program within the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, interview dates will be provided. Interviews are not required at the time of admission.
College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Pharm.D. Program
Regular Application Deadline for Transfer Students is March 1 (admission notification on or around April 1). An admission application and all necessary supporting documents must be received by the Office of Undergraduate Admission by the deadline in order to be considered. Transfer students are admitted on a space available basis and upon admission, will have freshman standing regardless of the number of transfer credits (in special circumstances, exceptions may apply). A minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA is required for program consideration (students with a cumulative GPA below a 3.0 are encouraged to apply for an alternate program). The average GPA of transfer applicants admitted to Pharm.D. for the Fall 2016 entering term was 3.5.
A completed application includes:
- Completed undergraduate application for admission to Pharm.D.
- An official final high school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from a science or math professor)
- An essay of 250 words explaining why you are interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy and why you are applying to St. John’s University
- A resume of your extracurricular activities
- A signed copy of the program's Technical Standards, which can be found with the admission application or downloaded here.
- Official college transcript(s)
- Official college transcript in original language with official English translation (if international student)
- (international students only) Foreign Credit Evaluation MUST be completed by WES (World Education Services) for all international academic documents. Please refer to their website, https://www.wes.org, for a list of locations. The evaluation must contain US grade and credit equivalents.
Office of Transfer Admission
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439