Check It Off!
- Complete and submit the online application or print out a paper application, complete it and follow the instructions to submit it.
NOTE: We waive the application fee if you apply using our online application.
- Certain programs may have additional application requirements. Please check to see if your program has additional application needs.
- Essay and recommendation letters are not mandatory, but they are recommended for most undergrads. This is a requirement for the Pharmacy program.
- Official or unofficial college transcripts
- High school transcript (complete with date of graduation printed on it is required if you do not have an Associates degree.
- Statement of activity, only if you have a gap in your education of 3 months or longer.
- If you need to upload documents after submission, please submit via:
St. John’s University
Office of Undergraduate Admission
Attn: Undergraduate Admission Processing
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
Email: [email protected]