College Advantage Applications
The application period for the Spring 2018 term for St. John's College Advantage Program has closed.
Please note the timeline below regarding the application and registration process for College Advantage. It takes generally one to two weeks to complete the steps noted here:
- Student submits application
- St. John's will process the application (this will take approximately one week)
- St. John’s will issue both electronic and paper bills (both will be sent to the contact information the student provided on the online application)
- Both the electronic and paper bills will contain instructions regarding how to submit payment
- Student submits payment no later than February 14, 2018
- Upon receipt of payment, enrollment will be complete
January 10, 2018 | Online Application Opens
February 5, 2018 | Online Application Closes
February 14, 2018 | Payment Deadline
For more information about the program, please contact your school’s College Advantage Program liaison. You can also learn more on the St. John’s website.