College Advantage Applications
Access the College Advantage Application for Fall 2018.
Download the Fall 2018 Brochure.
Please note the timeline below regarding the application and registration process for College Advantage. It takes generally one to two weeks to complete the steps noted here:
- Student submits application between August 27 and October 3, 2018
- St. John's will process the application (this will take approximately one week)
- St. John’s will issue both electronic and paper bills (both will be sent to the contact information the student provided on the online application)
- The paper bill will include courses in which student is registered
- Both the electronic and paper bills will contain instructions regarding how to submit payment
- Student submits payment no later than October 10, 2018
- Upon receipt of payment, enrollment will be complete
Fall 2018 Deadlines
August 27, 2018 | Online Application Opens
October 3, 2018 | Online Application Closes
October 10, 2018 | Payment Deadline
For more information about the program, please contact your school’s College Advantage Program liaison. You can also learn more on the St. John’s website.