College Advantage Applications
The application period for Spring 2019 participation begins January 9, 2019. Download the College Advantage Spring 2019 brochure.
Spring 2019 Deadlines
Application Opens: January 9, 2019
Application Closes: February 6, 2019
Payment Deadline: February 13, 2019
Please note the timeline below regarding the application and registration process for College Advantage. It takes generally one to two weeks to complete the steps noted here:
- Student submits application between January 9 and February 6, 2019
- St. John's will process the application (this will take approximately one week)
- St. John’s will issue both electronic and paper bills (both will be sent to the contact information the student provided on the online application)
- The paper bill will include courses in which student is registered
- Both the electronic and paper bills will contain instructions regarding how to submit payment
- Student submits payment no later than February 13, 2019
- Upon receipt of payment, enrollment will be complete
For more information about the program, please contact your school’s College Advantage Program liaison. You can also learn more on the St. John’s website.