computer search

CCPS Queens Forms

The following are frequently used forms by Queens CCPS Students. For more information on policy and procedures related to the forms. Please contact the CCPS Dean’s Office: [email protected]

Queens Deans Office Forms (CCPS Students Only)

Queens Advisement Form
CCPS Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors & Graduate Students Only (Freshmen please contact your freshmen center advisor)

Withdrawal Form

For Fall 2021:  Students can continue to make schedule changes through UIS until Wednesday, September 8.

After September 8, CCPS students should use this withdrawal form to request a course be dropped or withdrawn from their schedule. Note the important deadlines for Fall 2021

Tuesday, September 21, 2021: last day to drop a class without a transcript notation.

Monday, November 8, 2021: last day to withdraw from a course.

Change of Major

Use this form to change from one CCPS major to another CCPS major.

Use the internal transfer form (access through UIS: Student Tab/ Student Records link) to    

  • Transfer to a major offered by other SJU college (SJC, ED, TCB, Pharmacy)
  • Transfer into CCPS from another SJU college.

Change of Minor

Use this form to declare or change a minor

  • For a full listing of CCPS minors and requirements, please click here

  • To view a listing of all SJU minors /requirements and how your credits may apply, please run the What If feature on your Degree Works report.  For instructions, click here

Academic Leave of Absence
(Use this form to request an academic leave of absence)

CCPS Fast Track Form

Use this application to apply to CCPS only sponsored fast track programs.

CCPS Student Travel/Research Request Forms

Student Travel/Research Funding Requests
(Please note all travel is suspended until further notice)

Student Lab Access
(Lab Access is limited, request will be reviewed on a case by case basis)