Administrative and Instructional Leadership
How Do I Apply?
To achieve success on the personal and community levels, today’s education administrators must be adequately trained in key aspects of education, including the community, society and service. When compassion for the student and passion for change and excellence are at the heart of your training, you will earn much more than a degree…you will make a difference in the world.
Accordingly, the University’s Department of Educational Administration and Supervision is set up to provide carefully designed opportunities and the highest-quality education for students who are preparing for various administrative, supervisory and leadership roles in school districts and other educational constituencies.
These programs also prepare students for New York State provisional certification as School Administrator and Supervisor (building level certification) and for certification as School District Administrator.
Additionally, the Department of Administrative and Instructional Leadership offers programs in teacher education, curriculum and instruction, and educational leadership. This program leads to an Advanced Certificate and a Doctor of Education degree in Instructional Leadership.
For further information, students are advised to contact their academic advisor or the Chair.
Programs of Study
- Gifted Education, Advanced Certificate
- Instructional Leadership, Advanced Certificate
- School District Leader, Advanced Certificate
- School Building Leader/School District Leader, Advanced Certificate
- School Building Leader, Master of Science in Education
- School Building Leadership, Advanced Certificate
- Instructional Leadership, Doctor of Education
- Administration and Supervision, Doctor of Education
Dr. Seokhee Cho, Chair
Sullivan Hall, Room 513
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.