Networking and Telecommunications / Accounting, Bachelor of Science / Master of Science
Please see the requirement chart for the academic progression criteria in this dual degree program.
All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
In addition to the application form and non-refundable application fee candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439