Investment Analysis, Master of Business Administration
The Investment Analysis concentration focuses coursework on classes that cover the functioning of capital markets; the properties, use, and valuation of investment instruments; and advanced courses in investment analysis and equity valuation. The concentration includes the student-managed investment fund course, FIN 684.
Please see a list of our Economics and Finance faculty.
For additional information on the Master of Business Administration, please contact the faculty program director:
K. Matthew Wong, Professor
Department of Economics and Finance
All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level. In addition to the application form and non-refundable application fee candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
For additional information, please contact:
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439