Finance / Business Administration, Bachelor of Science / Master of Business Administration
The undergraduate degree program in finance is designed to prepare students for careers in the fast-paced ever-changing world of business. Our state-of-the-art Financial Information Lab allows students to gain expertise with hardware and software such as the Bloomberg terminals that are ubiquitous in the finance industry. Our Student Managed Investment Fund course gives students an opportunity to put into practice what they’ve learned in the classroom by managing a portion of the university’s endowment. Our distinguished faculty possess a wide range of experience and hold professional designations including the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Charted Financial Analyst (CFA) certifications.
All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
In addition to the application form and non-refundable application fee candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
For more information about admission to this and other acclaimed undergraduate programs at St. John’s University, please contact us directly at the campus of your choice:
Admission Office - Queens Campus
Admission Office - Staten Island Campus