Educational Leadership, Master in Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in educational leadership prepares professionals to enhance their knowledge and skills in research and current trends in education, with a view to becoming administrative and policy leaders in the field of education. This program option provides educational leaders with a combination of technical and managerial coursework needed for dealing with future challenges in education.
All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level. In addition to the application form and non-refundable application fee candidates should submit the following:
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
For additional information, please contact:
The Peter J. Tobin College of Business
Office of Graduate Admission
8000 Utopia Parkway
114 Bent Hall
Queens, NY 11439
Program graduates advance in leadership roles in their respective schools and districts. They actively engaged in preparing future teachers and school leaders through teaching at colleges and universities, or administrative positions in governmental agencies or research organizations that play a role in education. Graduates also participate at the state and national levels in conducting research and impacting educational policy and practice through engagement in professional organizations and agencies