Jeannette K. Watson Undergraduate Fellowship
The Jeannette K. Watson Fellowship provides internships, mentoring, and enriched educational opportunities to promising undergraduates, developing these exceptional students’ capacity to make a difference in the world.
Benefits of becoming a Jeannette K. Watson Fellow include:
- Three summers of paid internships with leading organizations in the U.S. and around the world.
- A $2,000 Discovery Fund that allows you to self-initiate further professional exploration including research, fieldwork, conferences, and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Participation in a seminar series designed to help you build confidence, perspective, self-knowledge, and deeper understanding of the world around you.
- A series of engaging cultural events that allow you to explore all that New York City has to offer.
- Guided mentorship from Watson Foundation staff and internship site supervisors, personalizing and deepening your fellowship experience.
- The opportunity to join a close-knit group of peers with a variety of backgrounds and interests. Fellows in each cohort inspire each other and provide a life-long network of support and connection.
- The ability to learn a creative problem-solving process for addressing needs and opportunities of any size.
Applications for the 19th Class of Jeannette K. Watson Fellows – the class of 2020 – are due February 9, 2018.
For more information about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact:
Konrad T. Tuchscherer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Associate Provost for External Scholarships & Fellowships