Open to All Graduating Students
Saturday, May 19, 2018
4 p.m. (Doors Open at 3 p.m.)
St. Thomas More Church
The Baccalaureate Mass is an opportunity for us to gather with you and your families to give thanks for all of the gifts and blessings you have received from God. It is also our chance to pray for you and to ask God’s blessing upon you as you move into the next phase of your life.
Admission Tickets and Seating
- Mass tickets can be picked up beginning in May in the Office of Campus Ministry, Marillac Hall, Rm. 239 during regular business hours OR during Academic Attire Distribution.
- Admission is by ticket only.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be based on the order of arrival.
- Seats may not be saved.
- Graduates are asked to wear their academic attire to Mass. The hood may be worn but we ask that graduates not wear their cap to Mass.
- Graduates should sit with their families during Mass.
- If necessary, simulcast viewing will be available in a tent outside of St. Thomas More Church.
For more information regarding tickets, please contact the Office of Campus Ministry at 718-990-6255.
Participate in Mass
If you would like to participate in the Mass in a ministerial role, such as a lector, extraordinary minister of communion, candle bearer or gift bearer, or if a graduate or member of a graduate’s family is a Catholic Priest and would like to concelebrate the Mass, please contact Dennis Gallagher at 718-990-2125 or [email protected].