1. Log onto Herff Jones
2. Click on the Order Now button under Cap and Gown
3. Select one.
- Queens and Manhattan (Undergraduate)
- Staten Island (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Graduate by School/College
4. Choose Class of 2021
5. Choose degree type (i.e. Associate, Bachelor, Master, Doctorate); then click Continue
6. Click on Cap and Gown link on the top of the page
7. Click on Graduation Regalia
8. Complete the Package Details section, with name, area of study, height and weight; then click Add to Cart
9. Add additional items to the cart (optional) or proceed to checkout
10. Proceed to checkout and complete the credit card billing information and X number, then click Continue. Home ship is the only option
11. Print the confirmation page for reference
Cost for Academic Attire
(includes student's Cap with black tassel, Gown and Hood)
When purchasing academic attire, you will receive a commemorative 150th anniversary patch in your attire order. This limited edition patch can be affixed to your gown and is meant to be a keepsake item for our Class of 2021 graduates.
For any questions or concerns about regalia affordability, please contact the Office of University Events at [email protected] BEFORE June 15, 2021. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
All academic attire will be shipped to a home address by the cap and gown supplier, Herff Jones. Below are the shipping deadlines.
For more information regarding honor cords and stoles and how to receive them, please contact the honor society’s administrator or the dean’s office.
If students already ordered academic attire and would like to request a refund, here is the Herff Jones return policy:
For questions or concerns about your academic attire, please contact our Herff Jones Representative, Brie Tutone, at 631-757-3040 or [email protected].