A Pharmacy major from Metuchen, NJ, Carolina Guerreiro is a member of the Catholic Scholars Program and a Campus Ministry Student Assistant. She also participates in the Student Societies of the American Society of Health-system Pharmacists, and traveled to Honduras this year on a service mission with the St. John’s chapter of the Global Medical Brigade.
1. Resident or commuter?
2. If you could have dinner with anybody, who would it be?
3. In one word, describe St. John’s.
4. Favorite class that is not a part of your major?
5. Yankees or Mets?
6. DAC, Montgoris Dining Hall, or Marillac?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The power to stop time
8. How do you show your St. John’s pride: hoodie, T-shirt, or hat?
9. In three words, describe your perfect lazy Sunday.
Walking the beach
10. If you could spend 24 hours in any city, where would it be?
11. Coffee or tea?
12. Kindle or real book?
13. Three things you cannot live without?
Music, my camera, sunsets
14. Starbucks or Dunkin’?
15. Spring? Summer? Winter? Fall?
16. Favorite place to study on campus?
The conference rooms in the D’Angelo Center
17. Sicilian or Neapolitan?
18. Carnesecca Arena or MSG?
19. Spring Fling or Winter Carnival?
20. What will your business card say in five years?
Esse Quam Videri (“To be, rather than to seem”)