- 01MarMarch 1, 201812:15 pm — 1:00 pmSt. Thomas More Church
- CPS Faculty Research Forum: Qualitative and Quantitative Research (All University faculty are invited)01MarMarch 1, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pmSt. Augustine Hall 2 Floor, Room 144, Queens Campus
- 01MarMarch 1, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pm215 St. Albert's HallCome learn about this unique fall program at St. John's Paris location, designed for STEM students to be able to stay on track for graduation and globalize their curriculum in Biology & Chemistry.
- 01MarMarch 1, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pmSt. Augustine Hall, Second Floor, CCC, QueensJoin CPS, in collaboration with Center for Teaching and Learning as we discuss Quantitative Research and Qualitative Research
- 01MarMarch 1, 20182:00 pm — 3:00 pmStaten Island Library Classroom
- 01MarMarch 1, 20182:00 pm — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 308Conquer Your Credit! Learn how to establish credit, check your credit score, fix credit issues, and what to look for when selecting a credit card.
- 01MarMarch 1, 20185:00 pm — 6:00 pmQ-Library 307 and Online
- 01MarMarch 1, 20185:30 pm — 7:00 pmLibrary B3, Queens Campus
- 01MarMarch 1, 20187:00 pm — 9:00 pmPresident's RoomDiscussion on why Afro Latinos are so proud of their roots and broadcast their ethnicity but why some people take offense to that - do you need to be mainstream to conform to society? We will highlight how those in the media and many people in our everyday lives are dealing with these identity issues.