Displaying all events for: School of LawView all events »
- 25JanJanuary 25, 201912:00 pm — 3:00 pmManhattan Center, New York• Open to Alumni• Registration Required
- Journal of Catholic Legal Studies Symposium - "Pagans and Christians in the City: Culture Wars from the Tiber to the Potomac" by Prof. Steven D. Smith01FebFebruary 1, 20198:30 am — 1:00 pmLaw School, Belson Moot Court Room, 2nd floor• Open to Alumni• Registration Required
- 09FebFebruary 9, 20198:00 amLaw School, Queens Campus• Open to Public• Registration Required
- 16FebFebruary 16, 20194:30 pm — 7:30 pmSt. Thomas More Church and D'Angelo Center Multipurpose Room• Open to Alumni• Registration RequiredWe invite you to join your fellow alumni and friends at the annual Blessing of the Couples. This event will be comprised of a mass and ceremony, shortly followed by a reception and dinner. We hope that you can join us for a celebration of your love and special connection with St. John's. Conrado "Bobby" Gempesaw, Ph.D., President of St. John's University, will present the Fidelitas Award, recognizing alumni couples for their deep commitment to and love for the University.
- 27JunJune 27, 20197:00 pm — 10:00 pmThe New York Athletic Club, NY• Open to Alumni