Displaying all events for: Career ServicesView all events »
- 18JanJanuary 18, 20182:00 pm — 3:00 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 416The College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences & University Career Services is hosting distinguished alumni, John Spain BS, MA, PHarmD, BCPS. COL(R), USA. Dr. Spain’s talk will be “Leadership and Professional Development.” He will reflect on how he developed leadership skills and developed professionally over his career and will assist students in identifying those activities and reflections which can assist in the development of leadership skills.
- 22JanJanuary 22, 201810:00 am — 2:00 pmBent Hall, First Floor
- 22JanJanuary 22, 20181:50 pm — 3:15 pmD'Angelo Center, Room 306
- "Fifteen Years after the Creation of the Department of Homeland Security: Reflections Past, Present, and for the Future"25JanJanuary 25, 20183:00 pm — 4:30 pmMarillac Auditorium• Registration RequiredThe College of Professional Studies invites you to a discussion, "Fifteen Years after the Creation of the Department of Homeland Security: Reflections Past, Present, and for the Future" with Jeh Charles Johnson, Former Secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security, and Roger Parrino, Commissioner, New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services.
- 12FebFebruary 12, 20181:30 pm — 3:30 pmCampus Center (Gymnasium)-Staten Island
- 15FebFebruary 15, 201812:00 pm — 3:00 pmTaffner Field House