Displaying all events for: September 28, 2017View all events »
- 21SepSeptember 21, 20178:00 am — 8:00 pmStaten Island campus
- 21SepSeptember 21, 20178:30 am — 12:00 amSt. Augustine Hall, Second Floor, Queens• Open to Public• Registration Required
- 28SepSeptember 28, 20178:00 am — 10:00 am3 West Club• Open to PublicJoin us for a breakfast and networking reception that celebrates the evolving role of female professionals!
- 28SepSeptember 28, 20178:00 am — 8:25 amSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus• Open to Public
- 28SepSeptember 28, 201711:00 am — 3:00 pmTaffner Field House
- 28SepSeptember 28, 201712:15 pm — 11:45 pmSt. Thomas More Church, Queens Campus• Open to Public
- 28SepSeptember 28, 20171:00 pm — 3:00 pmGreat Lawn
- 28SepSeptember 28, 20171:50 pm — 3:15 pmD'Angelo Room 207• Open to PublicInterested in spending a semester abroad? If so, this is the session for you. Whether you want to study in Paris, Rome, Seville, or all three, the Semester Programs Information Session will go over everything you need to know about each program – from costs and requirements to excursions and other opportunities for travel. You’ll even have the chance to meet with administrators to ask any questions you may have and listen to the personal accounts and stories from our Global Ambassadors.
- 28SepSeptember 28, 20171:50 pm — 3:25 pmMarillac Hall, Room 333, QueensSGI's Organization Committee is hosting an information session on the Power to (Re)Organize. Through this process, Student Government provides an opportunity for students to bring their ideas to life by creating new organizations on campus and even giving them a chance for making their current organizations go budgetary.